I noticed a comment on one of my older postings...what chains haven't you been to that you would like to try? Well, amazingly there are so many. I pretty much have been to all the chains that have locations in the northeast with the exception of some of the steak ones that I plan on hitting up by the end of May. Many chains do not have outposts near NY so I have not been able to go. A positive thing is that I get to travel for my other job (I know I actually have a full time job and do not spend my days only blogging about and or eating at chain restaurants). Anyway I hope in my travels I will be able to go to most of these chains and tell you all about them.
Here is my list of chains I really want to go to and haven't yet.
1) Buca di Beppo - they always went on the Real World Vegas and it looked really good. There was one when I lived in DC but I guess I was too busy eating at Baja Fresh and Chipotle to go. I also read that Vinny T's in Boston became this but not it is Bertucci's or something. Too much to keep up with.
2) Roy's - There is actually one in NY so I am sure I will go soon. My brother said he would go with me. You always see this place advertised in airplane magazines. I think it looks good and different even though the menu seems a bit limited.
3) Bubba Gump Shrimp Company - A restaurant based on a movie, brilliant! There is one in Times Sq so there is no excuse for not going except that it is only like 2 blocks from Red Lobster so I always to there. Food Snob said she will come with me to this one.
4) Cozymel's Mexican - No real comments about this one, I just need to go.
5) Carrabba's Italian - I think there is on in Staten Island according to my brother so maybe cousin could hit up this place with me.
6) Ruth's Chris Steakhouse - I know, I know, how is this possible, but it is true. I am going very soon so I will be able to take this one off of the list. I know I am going to love it because I hear the steaks are smoothered in butter -- yum.
7) Morton's - I just never heard great things about this place so I never really felt the need to go.
8) Bonefish Grille - They are starting to open more in the NE so I am sure I will be there soon.
9) Rockbottom Brewery - Again another one in the DC area I did not go to that I always see on the Real World. This time it is the Real World Denver. Interested that the sluttiest Real World seasons (Denver and Vegas) are also the ones where the cast is always eating at a chain restaurant.