Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Hello and Welcome

Hello and Welcome to my BLOG!
I am so excited that I am finally doing this.
The focus of this blog is my love of chain restaurants. I noticed that in NYC a lot of people think they are too good for chains. They rather overpay for a so-so meal instead of enjoying an amazing dish, at an affordable price, at a place like Cheesecake Factory. Anyway, I want to share my love of chain restaurants with everyone so I will be letting people know which are my top Chains along with my favorite dishes are at each place. I will also be updating this with important chain restaurant openings in the NYC area. Another idea I have is interactive voting. I will let you, the reader, vote on what you think is the greatest Buffalo Chicken Finger or the best fries, etc. I have my opinion but I want to know yours as well, I mean mine is probablly right but I am curious.
It might take me a while to get this up and running to it's full potential but be patient. I promise it will not be as long as the wait at the Cheesecake Factory in White Plains!
Also thank you Andy Internet for helping me start this! Hoopa!

1 comment:

KATE said...

YAY! As a girl from St. Louis I am happy to say I'm all too familiar with chain food restaurants and I applaud you for giving them some much needed recognition! At a chain restaurant, you know what you're going to get. The portions are large and normally half the price - not to mention you're sure to find a drink special. Thank you dawg, for bringing chain food back!