Friday, May 11, 2007
Chain Your Mom
It is almost Mother's Day. If you have not bought your mom a present yet, hurry up, you only have a few more days. There is a new Barbra Streisand CD out so that is always a good choice. I know my mom would be happy with that.
Of course besides getting the lady that brought you into this world a present you should probably take her out to brunch or lunch or dinner and really, what better place to do that than a Chain Restaurant.
So, here is my list of chains your should take your momma to this Mother's Day.
1) Grand Lux Cafe - it is Mother's Day, everyone could use a little bit of excessive opulence. Plus this place has a great brunch menu and awesome lunch and dinner entrees. Really, something for everyone.
2) Joe's American Bar & Grill - They have a special menu for Mother's Day plus a brunch menu that includes a free drink! Awesome! It is also a nice atmosphere and pretty reasonable.
3) Maggiano's - This is a nice dinner choice. The atmosphere is very cozy, and nice. Mom will feel very at home here. It is almost like eating in Carmela Sopranos kitchen.
4) Cheesecake Factory - It is probably going to be packed on Mother's Day, but so what, it is worth the wait and Mother's Day is the perfect excuse to indulge in a cheesecake like the White Chocolate Raspberry one. Yum!
5) IHOP - Maybe she should not have grounded you so much and you would have taken her to one of the choices above, but really it would be kind of fun to get all you can eat pancakes for breakfast. Mom would love it!