Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Friday's $5.00 Special - A Great Deal Any Day of The Week


If you are looking for a great food deal, here it is. Friday's is offering their entire sandwich and salad menu for $5.00. Yup just $5.00. At first I didn't believe it, but it is true, but I went and tested it out and it is.

I had the new Jack Daniels Chicken sandwich and it was delicious!!! It is a nice big, juicy chicken breast topped with bacon, onion straws, cheese and of course, Jack Daniels sauce. Friday's really perfected the Jack Daniels sauce, the same way I perfected being obnoxious!

They have expanded their sandwich and salad menu so there are a lot of great things to chose from and the portions are nice and big. I thought that the Shanghai Salad (it has dumplings on top), Strawberry Fields Salad, Chicken Parm Sliders (great idea!), and Thai Chicken Wrap all looked stellar. What I also love is that you can pick your side. I got a salad and it was delicious! Friday's - you are earning your way back to my chain of food heart!

No comments: