Friday, August 1, 2008

Great Article in The Post Today


Actually everyday there are great articles in the Post but this one is near and dear to my heart.
It talks about how chains are taking over the city. Interesting?? Maybe this means that the Post will finally allow me to link my blog on their site. That is my life goal.
Anyway, Dunkin Donuts (my love) is the #1 chain in the city. I am kinda shocked by that. I thought Starbucks would be higher. That is actually #4. There are more Subway's and my real true love forever, McDonald's.
Here is a link to the article.
http://www.nypost.com/seven/08012008/news/regionalnews/bucks_getting_dunked_122540.htm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cousin is back and can't believe that McDonald's is your one true love. Wendy's is way better. Starbuck's is quickly sliding down the list. I was recently there and I'm thinking this new Calorie listing law isn't gonna help them in the long run. Who the hell wants to know that they're cup of morning coffee takes an hour at the gym to work off?