Monday, August 18, 2008

This is Not a Coincidence


One of my most loyal readers Sarah just sent me this ridiculous story. It turns out right after I posted about my lunch time experience at the Olive Garden the future President of the USA, John McCain, (if we are lucky) had a lunch there with Senator Graham and my real hero Senator Josepth Liberman. Joey L makes me want to live in Conn so he can be my Senator. Some of you might know this already but back in the day when I lived in Riverdale Liberman would visit his lady friend Hadassa there. MommyDawg would wheel me in my stroller and good Ol'Joe would comment on what a cute baby she had. Smart man.
Anyway, I do not think this is a coincidence and truly believe McCain has people on his staff reading my blog. They must have seen my posting and decided to give it a try. Sen. Lieberman had a fish dish (no shocker there, he seems so cute and health conscience). President McCain had Spaghetti and Meatballs. That is my kind of meal.

Here is a link to the story.


No comments: