Friday, April 30, 2010

Chain Restaurant Deals

Happy Friday!  Great weather in NYC, enjoy it!
I came across this article and figured I would share with my readers.  It is some of the best chain restaurant deals going on right now.
Here are a few of my favs!
The steak ones are great!


Morton's Steakhouse - has a power hour happy hour with great deals like $5.00 mini burgers!,
Ruth's Chris Steak House is offering a three-course meal for $39.99. (note - this is where the corner kids ate on the 4th season of the wire!)

Also, Olen fam fav, PF Changs is offering a special for $39.95 4 course meal  for two.  How lovely!

 Check out the rest of the deals below
http://www.walletpop.com/specials/best-restaurant-deals?ncid=webmaildl6

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every weekend i used to go to see this website, because
i want enjoyment, since this this website conations actually fastidious funny information too.



My website diet that works