Sunday, April 25, 2010

Baja Fresh Cinco de Mayo Eating Contest

For all you massive eaters out there, pay attention to this post.  On May 5th at 5:00 pm Baja Fresh in NYC is hosting a Cinco de Mayo eating contest at both of it's midtown locations.
To quality you have to eat an entire Dos Manos Burrito Enchilado Style (it is just a huge burrito stuffed with cheese, beans, onions, a meat, peppers, pico de gallo and sour cream).  If you can do that, you quaility for the eating contest on Cinco de Mayo.
I don't eat most of the things in the burrito and was sick for 24 hours after I ate a very plain (but delicious) chicken burrito a few days ago, so I have to sit this contest out.
BUT if any chain of food readers wants to participate in this contest, please let me know and I will sponsor you.
Sponsor, what does that mean?  That means, if you go and qualify for the contest I will come cheer you on the day of the event, outfit you in a custom chain of food t-shirt and feature you on the blog.
Just message me on the blog if you are interested.
Ole!

No comments: