Saturday, November 3, 2007

The BIG Marathon Meal


As many of you know I will be running in the ING NYC Marathon. I am so excited, training has been a lot of fun and I was able to raise a lot of money for a very worthy cause. Of course one of the greatest things about training for the marathon is the CARB loading! Yup, the marathon is the greatest excuse to eat all the carbs you want. In honor of the big run I am going to list my choices (not in any particular order) of the best pasta dishes at chain restaurants. Please feel free to add some of your favorites.


1) Romano's Macaroni Grill Pasta Romano

2) California Pizza Kitchen's Chicken Tequilla Fettuccine

3) Grotto's (this is a TX chain) Pasta with Meat Sauce

4) Carmine's Penne with Garlic and Oil

5) Cheesecake Factory's Pad Thai

6) Maggiano's Chicken with Pesto Linguine

7) Bertucci's Shrimp Scampi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cousin loves Macaroni Grill.