Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving - All About The Sides


So I don't like Turkey. I don't like it hot, cold with gravy, without, doesn't matter, I don't like it. I actually don't think most people really like it that much either. They think they do but actually they like all the side dishes and desserts and would rather eat all that. The turkey is the centerpiece that you do not really need.

Since I only eat side dishes on Thanksgiving I am dedicating this post to the best side dishes served at chain restaurants.


1) Nathan's French Fries

2) McDonald's French Fries

3) Houston's Baked Potatoes

4) Cheesecake Factory Mashed Potatoes

5) Texas Roadhouse Baked Sweet Potatoes


Hmm I guess I really like carbs.


Have a great holiday everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cousin is disappointed by this list. I've not even had half the foods you mentioned. What about lyonnaise potatoes from Capital? There are much better sides than McDonald's fries.