Monday, August 30, 2010

Real Chains of New Jersey

I am writing this blog in utter shock of what I am watching on TV.  The Real Housewives of NJ are so nuts and disgusting and crazy and fake and broke.  These so called women or womans, whatever they call themselves should be ashamed   Gross.  Thank god for that fine piece Albie, brings some class to that show.  I also think Danielle's daughter is really pretty and should be a model.  Good luck!
Anyway, I can think of one good thing coming from NJ and it is not these women or Xanadu.  It is CHAIN RESTAURANTS!
So without further adieu here is my list of chain restaurants I want to go to but am scared I might run into a housewife (also known as my fav NJ chains).  I will pick 5 in honor of every housewife (I dont't forget about nutso Dina).

1)  Jose Tejas (no shock there)
2)  P.F. Changs
3)  Joe's Ameican Bar and Grill
4)  Houston's
5)  Bahama Breeze

Oh Theresa just said "Do we believe everything the NYPost writes."
Umm Yes.  DO NOT PUT DOWN THE BIRTHPLACE OF THE BLOG!