Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Denver Airport is a Chain Heaven

I am blogging to you live from the Denver Airport and wow, it is a chain heaven.  I have never seen an airport have such an amazing variety of wonderful chain choices.
In a 2 feet radius they have some of my favs, Caribou Coffee, Jamba Juice, TCBY and Wolfgang Puck Express.  I never had Wolfgang Puck Express but I have to assume it is awesome.  I got a spicy chicken pizza to take with me on the plane.   The menu at WPE was really legit.  They had tons of salads, chicken sandwiches, pizzas like the one I got, bbq chicken pizza, spinach mushroom and of course plain cheese.  They also had mac and cheese and it looked awesome.  I love mac n cheese in my old age now.
Other great choices here are Dominos (perhaps you are hungover on your flight and need some pizza), Auntie Annes, Burger King, Taco Bell, McDonalds, Quiznos and Ben and Jerry's.
There are also lots of great sit down restaurant options here, not all are chains.  I would prob stick with Wolfgang Puck no matter what.
Ok, I have to get on my plane back home but stay tuned for more posts soon.

No comments: