Wednesday, September 3, 2008
The Best Chain Appetizers
I thought it was about time for me to create another best list. I have not done one in a while and figured this hazy, crazy, Wednesday in September would be the perfect time for one. So without further ado, I present to you the best appetizers served at chain restaurants.
1) Ravioli Edamame at Buddakan. You can see the posting below for more details on those little nuggets of joy.
2) Sesame Jack Chicken Strips from TGI Fridays. These are heaven on a plate. One of the most tasty things you can put in your mouth.
3) Rock Shrimp Tempura from Nobu. This is by far the best thing on their menu. A lot of other places offer this, but Nobu has by far the best one.
4) Spinach Artichoke Dip from CPK
5) Spinach Artichoke Dip from Houstons.
6) Chicken Lettuce Wraps from PF Changs. Oh boy these babies are good. So much fun to make and eat.
7) Avocado Egg Rolls from Cheesecake Factory. I love avocado and I love egg rolls so the combination is great.
7) Guacamole from Rosa Mexicana. Rosa beats out Dos Caminos in the avocado arena because they serve it with warm tortillas and I like that.
9) Quesidilla from Applebee's. Little Bretty introduced me to these and we both concur that they are the best quesidillas from any chain.
10) Fried zucchini from Carmine's. I try to make believe I don't love it but I do. It is an indulgence of fried wonderfulness. It is extra good topped with lemon and tomato sauce.
Let me know what you think of this list.
My next posting is my 100th so stay tuned. It is going to be extra special.