Friday, June 27, 2008

Did You Know Applebee's Was The Largest Chain?


Ummm I didn't. I am really surprised at that. Anyway here is a really interesting article about Applebee's and a new chain called BJ's (nice name). Supposedly it is the next big chain. I wonder if they get really big will they have to fight with the BJ's wholesale club for rights to the name.

Anyway, they are based out in California and have an on site brewery which is pretty cool. I was checking out the menu online and it is pretty legit. Lots of salads, pizzas, sandwiches and Rori like entrees (which means chicken in fun sauces). Next time I am in Cali I will def check it out. They even have one in Rancho Cucamonga which is my favorite city just because of the name.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Rancho Cucamonga is a bit of a shlep from LA. Actually, it's a hike (and that's not even considering traffic).

If you're interested in slightly higher-end California chains, also check out Claim Jumper. The food's a little better there, though the bar scene is better at BJs.

I think I should be named your blog's West Coast correspondent. :-)

Rori said...

You are officially the Chain Of Food West Coast correspondent.
Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I've been trying to learn how to cook, thanks for your ideas... Busby SEO challenge

KabonFootPrint

Anonymous said...

Valuable info. Lucky me I found your site by accident, I bookmarked it.