Wednesday, March 9, 2011

VICTORY!!!

Wow, that was way easier than I expected it to be.  I finished 2 Chipotle burritos in under 15 minutes and am really not even that full.  I went with one steak burrito and one chicken burrito. I def liked the steak one better.  Truthfully I found the chicken a bit gross, I am just such a picky chicken eater.  I went steak first and it was no problem.  It was delicious and went down easily.  The chicken was a bit harder, not because I was full, because I just didn't like the quality of the chicken.  Everyone in the office was quite impressed with how easily I did it.  The other person participating also finished his easily but as one of my co-workers said it isn't as impressive to see a big dude eat 2 burritos, it is cool that you can do it.  DUH Winning!!!!
My pre-eating technique was drinking the night before and not eating a huge dinner then only having a granola bar for breakfast.   I am going to skip dinner tonight but have a feeling I might be hungry again soon.  I am pretty gross.  Healthy Rori starts RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!  I was thinking of giving up candy for Lent but then realized I am a Jew and then also realized I didn't want the Taste D/candy store to go out of business because I am celebrating a holiday that isn't even mine.

4 comments:

julie said...

does it say "ROI" on your burritos? just wondering. love the blog! :)

Unknown said...

I like your blog, try to follow your blog.

My name is Ron.
chefsambrano.blogspot.com

good job

Unknown said...

zeal replica bags reviews replica bags philippines wholesale replica bags chicago

Unknown said...

click for info Balenciaga Dolabuy More hints additional resources take a look at the site here Dolabuy Goyard