Friday, January 21, 2011

Brother Jimmy's is Gonna Pack Some Meat

Nina just let me know this breaking news but Brother Jimmy's is going to be opening up ANOTHER location, this one in the meatpacking district.  I think we have enough Brother Jimmy's in the city already.  It is bad enough there is one in cheeseball heaven Windsor Court.  I have a feeling this one is going to be even cheesier and be a hot spot for bridge and tunnel action.  No thank you.
Here is a link to the story so you can check it out yourself.
This is totally random but they should open up a Brother Jimmy's at the Jersey Shore.  That would be AWESOME.  I would pay to chill with my girls JWoww and Snookie there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the valuable info you provide in your articles.
I will bookmark your blog and test again right here frequently.
I am slightly certain I will learn lots of new stuff right
here! Best of luck for the following!

Also visit my web-site; green coffee bean dr oz