Thursday, June 28, 2007

Ted's Montana Grill - I was Impressed


I have to say I was a bit apprehensive to try this place. Actually maybe I was intimidated. I thought it was going to be a scary meat place with lots of Bison. Oh, I was wrong.

First they have this awesome cherry lemonade. It was one of the most delicious non-alcoholic drinks I ever had in my entire life!
They also have some nice appetizers to chose from. I got the grilled shrimp. I like shrimp as an appetizer, I should get it more often. It is light and flavorful.

What I was most impressed with at Ted's was their varieties of hamburgers and chicken sandwiches. They have around 15 different versions of each. I got a chicken sandwich with avocado slices and a side of BBQ sauce. on a whole wheat bun. It was really delicious and not too heavy at all. The have lots of choices with different cheeses, onions, peppers, bacon, guac, etc. Really, something for everyone. They also have lots of side items. The fries and onion rings looked out of this world but I got the garlic mashed potato's and they were really good.

The entree choices are also good here. Of course they have lots of steaks that I would like to try sometime soon but what really stood out to me was the Beer Can Chicken. I bet I would like that.

Anyway, good job Ted Turner, not only can you revolutionize the way we get news round the clock but you also can make a pretty good chain restaurant!

No comments: