Saturday, November 6, 2010

With The Seven, Seven-Eleven, Seven-Eleven Seven Even Back do Lil Joe

Today was a good day.  There is a new chain opening up in the Hill they call Murray and not just any chain but a mega chain.  On 28th street there will now be a 7-Eleven.  Yup the Big Gulp is coming to the hood.  I actually have mixed feelings about this.  Part of me sees this becoming a homeless hangout. Also, I don't think I would ever eat any of their hot food.  It totally grosses me out, probably as much as when I see hot dudes dating ugly girls or obnoxious Mets fans or hippie liberals.  Also, I don't like Slurpees.  Icee drinks should not be carbonated.  But, there is also a part of me that is kind of excited.  7-Eleven reminds me of high school and I love being nostalgic.  I remember going there all the time to get their  iced coffee coolata kind of drink.  I can also see myself enjoying all of the beverage options.  For example, I imagine them having every flavor of Diet Snapple and Vitaminwater Zero.  What a treat!

3 comments:

Restaurants said...

That sounds like a fantastic idea.

stitching factory near me said...

Faisalabad is one of the biggest cities in Pakistan and the hub of the textile industry. It is widely acknowledged as the Manchester of Pakistan due to its large industrial role. The quality of the fabrics produced in this city has no parallel. v In fact, the fabric is something of a specialty of Faisalabad. Many people from all over the country flock to this city for a spot of cloth shopping. We aim to provide you all of the best of Faisalabad at our store.

fiseigh said...

company website gucci replica Go Here good quality replica bags check this link right here now cheap designer bags replica