Sunday, June 6, 2010

Chang Up Your Kitchen

I was at the movie theater this week when my eyes and ears were shocked by the sight and sound of a new commercial airing before Sex and the City.  (side note, I still don't understand commercials in movies)  Anyway, one of my favorite chains, P.F. Changs now has frozen meals available in your grocery store.  You can either stir fry them in a pan (Iam so inept I cant even do that) or heat them in your microwave.  The packaging recommends stiry fry but I would try microwaving them just to see.
They offer the following varities (my favorite dishes are not available)
Beef w. Broccoli, Orange Chicken, Sweet N Sour Chicken, General Changs Chicken, Shrimp in Garlic Sauce, Shrimp Lo Mein, Ginger Chicken and Broccoli, and Shanghai Style Beef.
I have yet to try them yet, but please comment if you have.
I doubt they will be half as good as they are in the restaurant but are definitely a welcome addition to the frozen food aisle.

No comments: