Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Mixing it Up with DJ Pauly D

While we wait in anticipation for the next season of The Jersey Shore, we have two things to make us happy.  One is the new season of Real Housewives of NJ (which actually was very disappointing last night) and this new ad campaign that Baskin Robbins is running for their 31 Below Ice Cream Creation.   The 31 Below is pretty much a Mc Flurry or a DQ Blizzard so I guess they needed to find a great figure like my personal facebook friend DJ Pauly D to help sell this creation.  I really like Baskin Robbins.  When I was a kid I would get it all the time.  I really liked the Daiquiri Ice Flavor which was probably a bit of foreshadowing of my young adult life.  Anyway, check out the man and all his DJ muscles below.  If you buy one of these bad boys you can text to get a free music download.  I recommend the song Dance! by Datarock, it reminds me of DJ Pauly D.

No comments: